cloud-init libvirt

is there any way to use cloud-init configs in python libvirt?
 cloud-init require to create an iso, which seems that ovirt support cloud-config: https://red.ht/2K1gBkn
 But how can I do that by python libvirt?

I know I can mount iso by python libvirt to the VM, but the process of creating iso file is the problem which if it is possible to enter the cloud-config commands by libvirt could be better to me.
Regards