Re: console type tcp with logging

пн, 3 дек. 2018 г. в 12:27, Daniel P. Berrangé <berrange@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> We don't have any plans to add it, but if someone's interested we'd
> accept patches. It would need to integrate with our virStream APIs
> to allow download, in similar way to how virStorageVolDownload() works

What args this function need to receive? VolDownload this args:
virStorageVolDownload(virStorageVolPtr vol,
                      virStreamPtr stream,
                      unsigned long long offset,
                      unsigned long long length,
                      unsigned int flags)

I think that we can use all of this, but instead of vol, what we need to recv?

Vasiliy Tolstov,
e-mail: v.tolstov@xxxxxxxxx