Determining domain job kind from job stats?

Hi, is there a reliable way to find out to what kind of job does the
information returned from virDomainGetJobStats or provided in
VIR_DOMAIN_EVENT_ID_JOB_COMPLETED event callback belong to?

I'm specifically interested in distinguishing host-to-host migration
jobs (e.g. those started by virDomainMigrateToUri* functions) from other
jobs.  If there is no better way, I'm thinking about examining presence
or values of certain fields in the stats.  I'd be fine with that as long
as I can be sure it's a reliable way to identify the job kind.

Thanks,
Milan