Re: Trouble moving OVMF guest to new host

Hello,

I suppose OVMF_CODE-pure-efi.fd is likely your firmware (CODE in name). There should also be firmware's variable template file (used for the 1st startup, usually there is VARS in file name) and firmware variable file, where firmware's actual settings are stored.

Those 3 files can be designated in domain's XML or qemu.conf, so try looking there for paths. On my system, it is /var/lib/libvirt/qemu/nvram/