Re: LibVirt query CPU Model support and restore operation

hi,

yes we are talking about same host here.

You could've just used -cpu host-model-only
>> I dont want to host model ( it is working with host model) .

AS KVM seems to allow support Haswell with native commands . Does this mean in my case KVM is allowing software emulated cpu model.

Can libvirt allow  software-emulated for non host model ?  if yes how .

thanks