virt-manager and the alternatives

Friends:

I am new to this and don't flame me yet.  Here is what I am facing.

I installed libvirt stuff and then I run virt-manager to create a vm.

When I run the virt-manager I am seeing issue
Namespace GtkVnc not available for version 2.0

How do I interact with the console screen so I can hit Enter key and do
<ALT + F2> etc., ?

Is virt-manager my only choice ?

How to use VNC to connect to the virt-manager screen, not the VM's console ?