Re: /proc/meminfo

On 03/23/2016 11:26 AM, Cole Robinson wrote:
Even if you don't reproduce on RHEL/Fedora, it would be useful if you figure
out exactly what steps it takes to reproduce: is it random, or after a set
amount of time, or after machine suspends, or some manual way to tickle the issue.

Thanks,
Cole

It's readily reproducible in own environment, although whatever is the root cause part of a larger workflow. I'll see if I can come up with a minimal set of steps independent of our workflow that reproduces this behavior.

Peter