Problems creating a LXC rootfs to be used with virt-manager

Hello everyone,

Laine Stump over at OFTC #virt was kind enough to point me to this email address.

I am trying to run a LXC OS container with virt-manager and found out, that I need to create the rootfs with LXC/LXD and then point virt-manager to the rootfs location. ( I am running Ubuntu 16.04 inside a virtual machine [kvm] for testing)

Both "lxc-create" and "lxc launch" worked to create the rootfs and run the VMs.

When I tried to add them to virt-manager I always get error messages like this:

https://postimg.org/image/lkqn1ery5/

the configuration looks like this:

http://pastebin.com/fg1JFCRX

I would appreciate any help.