Re: Both virsh console logging and pty usage

I wrote a piece of code recently that monitors the consoles of the VMs and while no one is attached to the console, it throws away the buffer as any text appears. If someone *is* attached, it leaves it alone. It wouldn't be hard to modify the code to save the console text to a file instead of throwing it away. If you are interested, I can post the code.

Peter