Re: "Failed to start domain..."

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 11:10:52AM -0500, Ken D'Ambrosio wrote:

This means there was an error (some function returned -1), but the
error message was not set. Could you capture the backtrace when this
happens? It's hard to find the exact point, but going function and
checking what returns -1 should do.

Assuming by "backtrace" you mean the strace output, I went to the end of
the file, and then did a reverse search for -1; here were the first
hits, with some context:

Actually, that does not help much.  I meant output of GDB, plus at a
certain point that you would have to find.  Try enabling the debug logs
for now, cleaning them, then reproducing the issue and post the logs
somewhere with a link sent here.  I'll try going through that to see
where the problem might be.

If there's any other information I can grab, please do let me know.

Thanks for the quick reply (and apologies for the Thanksgiving-induced
delay in my response),

-Ken

Log files on both client and server are pretty sparse on details of
any sort... as, again, is Google. Any ideas?

It culd be visible from the logs as well, but not without the code
opened in another window to see where we forgot to set the error
message.

Thanks yet again,

-Ken