Re: vm doesn't respond after live migration

I mount the qcow file with qemu-nbd command. Then fsck. I got lots of file system corruption errors.
In theory live migration transfer disk and memory. So It should transfer unsynced in memory files.
What should be the main reason of file system corruption?

On 04-11-2015 14:18, Dominique Ramaekers wrote:

I also have problems with a live migration. I’ve experienced that migrating over tcp instead of ssh is more stable. But with big disks ( > 30Gb) and –copy-storage-all, I keep getting problems… for now I don’t use it.

Van: libvirt-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:libvirt-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] Namens Firat KÜÇÜK
Verzonden: woensdag 4 november 2015 12:01
Aan: libvirt-users@xxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: vm doesn't respond after live migration

Hi,

I migrate my VM with this command:

virsh migrate --live --domain my-domain --verbose --copy-storage-all --desturi qemu+ssh://root@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/system

Migration completed successfully. But after migration VM doesn't respond.
I can see the login console. I typed root but no response.

What can be the problem?

Regards.

--

Fırat KÜÇÜK
https://codv.io/

--

Fırat KÜÇÜK / CEO, Founder / +90 555 422 77 55

CODVIO
+90 216 330 55 11
OSMAN AĞA MAH. SÖĞÜTLÜ ÇEŞME CAD. NO: 64/96 KADIKÖY / İSTANBUL
codv.io