Compiling Libvirt-snmp on VMware Vsphere ESXi

How can I compile and run Libvirt-snmp on VMware Vsphere ESXi? Can somebody guide me with step by step procedure.

I tried to followed steps mentioned on Libvirt Website but I guess they are for Linux distribution. Because I could not execute ./configure command.

After searching on Google I found a similar question which tells that I need to create a VIB and than install that VIB. Now I have no idea about creating VIB. Can somebody please guide me on this.

Regards,

Aleem Akhtar

Lecturer Computer Science

Punjab Group of Colleges