Blockcommit error

HI,

I am receiving the following error when I try to run blockcommit:
root@farnsworth:/var/lib/libvirt/images# virsh blockcommit pg94-test vda --top /var/lib/libvirt/images/pg94-test.snap4 --active --pivot --verbose
error: unsupported flags (0x4) in function qemuDomainBlockCommit

I get the same error if I try only --top and --verbose flags. I am running Ubuntu Server 10.04 LTS. The snapshots I am committing were created using the following command:

virsh snapshot-create-as --domain $DOMAIN $SNAP $DESC --disk-only --diskspec vda,snapshot=external,file=/var/lib/libvirt/images/${FILENAME} --atomic || error "Could not create snapshot." 2

Below is my Qemu and Libvirt version info. I don't think it is actually a problem with the command. It looks like if I provide invalid flags to the command itself I get a different error. I get this error if the command is syntactically correct and tries to actually execute the blockcommit. Any ideas what could be going on here? After reading a message between Kashyap and someone else on the list that was posted a while back it looks like it may have something to do with the snapshots not having defined their file format, but I don't know how to tell if this is it for sure, or how to go back and add that information.

root@farnsworth:/var/lib/libvirt/images# qemu-img --version
qemu-img version 2.2.1, Copyright (c) 2004-2008 Fabrice Bellard
root@farnsworth:/var/lib/libvirt/images# kvm --version
QEMU emulator version 2.2.1, Copyright (c) 2003-2008 Fabrice Bellard
root@farnsworth:/var/lib/libvirt/images# virsh -v
1.2.6
root@farnsworth:/var/lib/libvirt/images# qemu-system-x86_64 --version