Question regarding management of VMs using libvirtd.

Hi All,

I have a question regarding the uses of libvirtd.  We have the following situation to manage.

We have several hosts with libvirtd running.  We have one management application to manage different VMs launched in those different hosts.

We want to configure the system such a way so that one libvirtd can collect information about the VMs launched by other libvirtd running in different hosts. Is it possible? Could you please point me to some resource around this?

In this we will be able to get information about VMs from single source and need not to query different host for VMs info.

Regards,

Somenath