New application, which uses libvirt

Hello,
a couple years ago, I've asked you to add the Cracow Cloud One project to application list (http://libvirt.org/apps.html). For over one year I'm developing new IaaS cloud, based on that application, which is its fork. Would it be possible to add this new project to Libvirt application list?

CloudOver - elastic and modular IaaS cloud designed to run in small environments, like computer labs and offices. Provides graphical web interface and simple python bindings to manage all resources. Additional plugins make easy to extend its core functionality.

Regards,
Maciej Nabożny