No package 'libvirt' found

Hi,

  After successful libvirt compilation on Cygwin, I am trying to run virt-manage which requests LibvirtGLib:

$ virt-manager
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virt-manager", line 30, in <module>
from gi.repository import LibvirtGLib
ImportError: cannot import name LibvirtGLib

  I understand that I need to compile libvirt-glib.
  The problem is that I get the following error once running ./configure:

checking whether C compiler handles -fexceptions... yes
checking whether C compiler handles -fasynchronous-unwind-tables... yes
checking whether C compiler handles -fipa-pure-const... yes
checking whether C compiler handles -Wno-suggest-attribute=pure... yes
checking whether C compiler handles -Wno-suggest-attribute=const... yes
checking for LIBVIRT... no
configure: error: Package requirements (libvirt >= 0.10.2) were not met:
No package 'libvirt' found
Alternatively, you may set the environment variables LIBVIRT_CFLAGS
and LIBVIRT_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

  The only "libraries" I have been able to find are:

$ cp /usr/local/bin/cygvirt-
cygvirt-0.dll cygvirt-lxc-0.dll cygvirt-qemu-0.dll

  Copying it to /usr/lib doesn't change anything.
  Renaming these files from cygvirt* to libvirt* either.

  Any idea?

Cordialement,
Rudy YAYON