Regarding save and restore in libvirt 1.2.2

hi all,

i am exploring openstack. By the openstack i experimented the resizing instance its working fine.

But from virsh i tried save and redstore VM its not working properly.

i put GDB on libvirtd process also its not showing anything. its running perfectly.

while virsh save vm id filename -> saving the VM and get into shutdown state.

then i tried to restore by virsh restore filename --running -> its showing as running then its getting destroyed automatically. I cant able find the issue.

I grepped the logs also its not showing anything related to errors.

2. By virsh save-image-edit  filename
    i tried to edit the vCPUs number but i am not able to edit and save the file. Its showing the following error ->  "error: unsupported configuration: Target domain vCPU count 2 does not match source 1"

Give some suggestions to resolve the issue.

Thanks & regrads,
cooldharma06  .. :)