DriveReady error after live migration

I have three machines running libvirt under Scientific Linux (RHEL derivative) version 6. The virtual machine disk images are running SL 5 and 6, are all stored on NFS, and I can do live migrations with

virsh migrate --live guestname qemu+ssh://vmhostname.math.cornell.edu/system

Trouble is, within a day or two after the migration, the guest hangs up with repeated DriveReady errors and has to be shut down forcibly and rebooted.

I am using Sanlock, with the lock files also stored on NFS.

Any ideas?

Steve Gaarder
System Administrator, Dept of Mathematics
Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, USA
gaarder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx