libvirt unprivileged user and containers

Hello. I need to create container on remote host that runs libvirt.
Does it possible to download container image, extract it and run via libvirt?
As i see in all cases libvirt need prepared dir with root file system,
but in my case i'm not able to unpack archive on remote side because
it need root privileges.
How can i solve my problem?

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,