Device attach event

Hi all,

I'm trying to use libvirt events API, but I can't find what event is
fired when some device (disk in this case) got attached to the domain.
In the docs I see only VIR_DOMAIN_EVENT_ID_DEVICE_REMOVED, but not
VIR_DOMAIN_EVENT_ID_DEVICE_ATTACHED. Is there some event for that?

BTW libxl driver implements only VIR_DOMAIN_EVENT_ID_LIFECYCLE, but that's
another story...

--
Best Regards,
Marek Marczykowski-Górecki