Re: Libvirt Live Migration

I tired to install newer version of qemu-kvm (2.1.0-2.9-x86_64) through rpms but the following rpms are not all available

- qemu-2.1.0-2.9-x86_64.rpm
- qemu-kvm-2.1.0-2.9-x86_64.rpm
- qemu-common-2.1.0-2.9-x86_64.rpm
- qemu-kvm-tools-2.1.0-2.9-x86_64.rpm
- qemu-debuginfo-2.1.0-2.9-x86_64.rpm
- qemu-system-x86-2.1.0-2.9-x86_64.rpm
- qemu-guest-agent-2.1.0-2.9-x86_64.rpm
- qemu-user-2.1.0-2.9-x86_64.rpm
- qemu-img-2.1.0-2.9-x86_64.rpm

So I changed from Centos 6.6 to Ubuntu 14.04 because the environment setup is much easier, some bugs had been fixed but the migration did not work at all
and I got this error message "error: internal error: unable to execute QEMU command 'drive-mirror': Failed to connect to socket: Invalid argument"
I thought it's security issue so I disabled the SELINUX and I make some firwall configuration but the problem persist:
<<
 sudo iptables -A INPUT -p tcp -m multiport --ports 16509 -m comment --comment "libvirt" -j ACCEPT
 sudo iptables -A INPUT -p tcp -m multiport --ports 49152:49216 -m comment --comment "migration" -j ACCEPT

 Have you any idea what is the reason behind this problem??