quick question on schedinfo

Hey everyone,

Can anyone explain the scedinfo parameters? I am wondering if I can use this, (along with host side niceness scheduler tweaks) to cause vCPUs to dominate the total time of the CPUs they are pinned to.

Here are the sched info parameters:
Scheduler      : posix
cpu_shares     : 0
vcpu_period    : 0
vcpu_quota     : 0
emulator_period: 0
emulator_quota : 0

The documentation (http://libvirt.org/sources/virshcmdref/html/sect-schedinfo.html) is not yet filled for this.

If anyone can explain these parameters, or point me to relevant code it would be helpful!

Thanks
Yasser