Virtual gaming/workstation desktops using KVM VGA passthrough?

Dear List,

Recently I read an article [1] about how to use KVM and VGA passthrough to create multiple GPU accelerated VM's for use in gaming or as virtual workstations:

[1] http://www.pugetsystems.com/labs/articles/Multiheaded-NVIDIA-Gaming-using-Ubuntu-14-04-KVM-585/

I'm planning on building a KVM workstation to do this using CentOS 7 or Ubuntu 14.04 LTS as the base virtualization host and then an Intel Xeon CPU and two Nvidia GeForce GTX 750's as GPU's for the virtual machines.

I'm really new to this sort of GPU passthrough on KVM and am wondering if anyone has any advice or has done this before?

Thank you!