Hook for qemu: traffic shaping

Hi all,

If some people use generic ethernet interface and want to set traffic shaping, I made a libvirt hook for qemu:
https://github.com/rhardouin/libvirt_hooks

Of course, this is a workaround. I recently started to work on a fix but in the meantime this hook will do the trick and maybe it could help someone else.
Feel free to fork it if you think about any improvements.

Cheers,

Romain
IRC: romainh