About virsh console on Windows guest

Hello,

Then everything is in the title, i would like to get the guest's serial console, the Windows one, Linux works perfectly at the moment. I don't find enough informations about that, so I'm asking myself : "Is that stupid or inconsistent ?". I know we can go trough 2 ssh access it but that's not really nice to do.

My searches resulted in the use of EMS, I'm still trying this way but it seems it doesn't work.

Any suggestions ?

Kind regards

Yoann Dandine.