Extending an existing LVM pool - vgextend and pool XML

Hi,

I am trying to figure it out the best way to add a disk/partition to an existing LVM pool. A google search led me to this link (a thread from this same mailing list, September 2013):

https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvirt-users/2013-September/msg00136.html

The interesting part is this:

"