Re: Yet another disk I/O performance issue

Hey,

First of all, you don't need to set scheduler as deadline on VM. Just disable it (elevator=none). The HV will handle it for the VM.

Furthermore, as generic performance optimization, I recommend you disable swappiness on the HV, as well as zone reclaim.

I invite you to read this IBM paper: http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/lnxinfo/v3r0m0/index.jsp?topic=/liaat/liaattunkickoff.htm
It's quite a good starting point.

Regards,