Re: Best practice for custom iptables rules

Il 09/01/14 11:38, ZeroUno ha scritto:

Il 08/01/14 16:17, Laine Stump ha scritto:
http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/Networking#Forwarding_Incoming_Connections

interesting!), AFAICT this might help with adding rules to the NAT
table, which was the first part of my question, but does not help with

...also, it appears that the hook script /etc/libvirt/hooks/daemon to be called when the libvirt daemon is started is actually called _before_ libvirt adds its own iptables rules, because I am not able to insert my custom rule at the top of the chain.

Maybe I might use the qemu script which is called each time a guest is started/stopped, by inserting some checks to prevent duplicates, but it becomes even more "hackish"... :)

--
01