methods in domain

Hi All,

Many Thanks for the information's.

I am doing development work using libvirt API. Download the libvirt jar using this link ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/java/ and using libvirt-0.5.1.jar. I referred the java documents from the above link to collect the domain, storage and all the information's. For this i have to use some of the methods available in all classes available in libvirt API.

1) virDomainGetMaxMemory gives the same value when i use the virDomainInfo.maxMem. Is this expected. 2) virDomainGetMaxVcpus gives the same value when i use the virDomainInfo.nrVirtCpu and VcpuInfo.cpu. Please explain the difference. 3) virDomainGetMaxVcpus gives the values as one(1) but when i use the VcpuInfo.number gives the value as zero(0). Please
explain this. Because libvirt document says

VcpuInfo.number = virtual CPU number
virDomainGetMaxVcpus = maximum number of virtual CPUs supported for the guest VM

Thanks once again.

Regards
Rathidevi

-----Original Message----- From: Eric Blake Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2013 1:27 AM To: Rathidevi ; libvirt-users@xxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: Reg: Methods in DomainJobInfo