man page

 It seems to me that the man page is not complete.
Personally, I had to read the code to understand. Propose to
amend paragraph of included files on:

-i GUEST-PATH=HOST-PATH, --include GUEST-PATH=HOST-PATH
		File (HOST-PATH) to copy into custom dir
(GUEST-PATH).

-I HOST-PATH, --includefile=HOST-PATH
		Copy all files listed in inputfile into the
appropriate temporary sandbox directories. File should
contain a line like: GUEST-PATH=HOST-PATH

Directory (or subdirectory) of GUEST-PATH path
must to exist in the guest filesystem (use --mount)

Maybe I misunderstood how to use inclusion, but it says even
more about what leadership should be written in detail.
P.S. On the use of the network too.
--
F1ash