Re: Does libvirt support xapi/xe toolstack?

"Daniel P. Berrange" <berrange@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 10:49:10AM +0200, Guillaume Thouvenin wrote:
Guillaume Thouvenin <guillaume.thouvenin@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

>According to [1] it seems that libvirt is using Xend daemon to communicate.

After reading more documentation it seems that Xend is mandatory. As
everything is not up to date I'd like to know if it is still the
case or if there are some possibilities to use XL instead of Xend?

If you have new enough libvirt and Xen >= 4.2 then libvirt will automatically
use the libxl APIs instead of XenD.

Thanks for the confirmation. So my version of libvirt seems too old then (I'm using Xen 4.2.2) :

# libvirtd --version
libvirtd (libvirt) 0.10.2.6

I will try to install libvirt from the git repo.

Thanks for your help,
Regards.