libvirt+python on windows support

Hi Guys!

     Recently , I am searching way to run libvirt-python on windows , and using the python api just like in linux .

    But I found that ,libvirt-python can only run in cygwin environment .

    In windows environment ,  when I input "import libvirt"

   It indicates ImportError: DLL load failed:

  it seemed something wrong when importing libvirtmod

  the libvirt.py libvirtmod.pyd is compiled in cygwin environment

But it doesnot show anything more.

   Is there anyone do this thing like me ?

  Anyone can provide any solution to use python-libvirt in a normal python programe.

  Thanks.