Re: Stop the relabeling of CD images

On 08/20/2013 04:19 AM, Cristian Ciupitu wrote:
> [...]

I played with it earlier, but I'm not sure which settings we use when.
This is just a "possible workaround", even though it might look like
it's doing something else.  Anyway, If I'm not mistaken, adding a
<shareable/> into the <disk> element should stop all relabeling.
Correct me if I'm wrong and post your findings, I'll try how relabel
works for DAC with upstream in the meantime.

Martin