Hyper-V driver API version support

Hello

The "version" function is not supported by the hyperv driver:
$ virsh --connect=hyperv://hypervhost version
Compiled against library: libvirt 1.1.1
Using library: libvirt 1.1.1
Using API: Hyper-V 1.1.1
error: failed to get the hypervisor version
error: this function is not supported by the connection driver: virConnectGetVersion

But we need this funtion for the "external/libvirt" stonith plugin of clusterglue:

$ cat /usr/lib/stonith/plugins/libvirt | more
# get status of stonith device (*NOT* of the domain).
# If we can retrieve some info from the hypervisor
# the stonith device is OK.
libvirt_status() {
    out=$($VIRSH -c $hypervisor_uri version 2>&1)
    if [ $? -eq 0 ]
    then
        out=`echo "$out" | tail -1`
        ha_log.sh notice "$hypervisor_uri: $out"
        return 0
    fi

    ha_log.sh err "Failed to get status for $hypervisor_uri"
    ha_log.sh err "$out"
    return 1
}

So, we can't implement libvirt stonith with hyperv support in our corosync/pacemaker cluster. Is it possible to implement the "version" function for hyperv into virConnectGetVersion? Or exist any workaround for this problem?

Regards
Rocco