Re: error: internal error lxc state driver is not active

On 2012年10月22日 15:55, #█er wrote:
hi:
I want to use libvirt with LXC, but when I use virsh -c lxc:/// to
connect to lxc, it just print these errors:
error: internal error lxc state driver is not active
error: failed to connect to the hypervisor
I searched these error message , but it seems that there is no helpful
information .

Could you help me solve this problem?

Sounds like you don't have the LXC driver loaded. Possibably
you don't have libvirt-daemon-driver-lxc installed if you use
libvirt newer enough.

Start the daemon like following will help you find out
the cause.

# LIBVIRT_DEBUG=1 /usr/sbin/libvirtd
# virsh -c lxc:///

Regards,