Re: [libvirt] Connection using Java

Thanks Hristo,

I removed the netcat from my Debian. After this the detcat-openbsd remais there. I could type nc -h and now there is th eoption -U

Felipe

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 5:11 AM, Hristo Deshev <hristo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 10/02/2012 07:04 PM, Eric Blake wrote:
> I'm not much of a debian user myself, but you'll want to make sure that
> whichever app you use is one that supports -U for connecting via a Unix
> socket.  You may want to ask more on debian lists on how to properly
> configure your desired netcat.

Debian/Ubuntu have two alternative netcat packages: netcat-traditional
and netcat-openbsd. My bet is that libvirt will only work with one of
them, but I don't know which one. Just try them both and see for yourself.

Best,
Hristo

-- Felipe Oliveira Gutierrez
-- lipe.82@xxxxxxxxx