Xen Paravirtualized Guest and drive order

Hello,

When defining a paravirtulized xen guest and use pygrub as a loader, it will seek into the first drive defined in order to fetch the kernel and boot the machine.

As the boot tag is not used, and boot order seems to have no effect, I try to define the disk I want the kernel been seeked as first in my xml definition.

Unfortunately, after defining the vm, the order is not kept. As I have seen, the order is made by alphabetical order.

I mean if I define a disk as xvda and a cdrom as xvdc, the first drive will be the disk xvda.

To be able to make the cdrom first I need to define xvda as a target for cdrom and xvdb or xvdc ... for the disk.

It is not really usefull...

Is there any way to keep the order of drive as defined in the xml config file ?

Thanks