dumpxml and edit the vm xml are not match.

I use vnc with password for the vm graphics, it works well.
When I want to dump the xml of the vm, I found that the dumped xml does not contains the password properties in the graphics node.
But when I use virsh edit to check the xml of the vm,  I found the password is displayed.

It's it a bug or it's just what libvirt designed to perform.

--
Focus on: Server Vitualization, Network security,Scanner,NodeJS,JAVA,WWW
Blog: http://www.nohouse.net