Libvirt Qemu compatibility

Hi all,

I am using Ubuntu 10.04 Server and I am trying to figure out which versions of qemu-kvm and libvirt are known to work well together and if there is anything special that needs to be done during their installs. I am trying to work with the latest version of libvirt possible that will be stable with qemu-kvm. Right now, the only configuration I've been able to get working are the "libvirt-bin" and "qemu-kvm" distribution packages. However, I would like to at least install libvirt from source because I want to have access to the source code and make minor changes.

Thanks,
Shawn

--
Virginia Tech
Bradley Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering