Re: Starting a program inside VM through libvirt

Wow, thanks. That looks like what I need and much more!

I'm currently looking for support for LXC and XEN, and maybe KVM later so I want a solution that is as hypervisor agnostic as possible so qemu-ga might not be as usable as libguestfs.

Best regards.
Jørgen