About IBM PowerVM hypervisor support

Hi,

I noticed that libvirt support the following hypervisors currently:
"the goal of libvirt: to provide a common and stable layer sufficient to securely manage domains on a node, possibly remote."

My question is, does redhat's libvirt team have the plan to support IBM PowerVM hypervisor? If the answer is NO, what's the reason to make the support for IBM PowerVM hypervisor doesn't make sense...

BRs,
Dennis