Re: Is it possible to in live migration?

 I will try ssh key.
 Thanks,

Yi

2012/6/25 RaSca <rasca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Il giorno Lun 25 Giu 2012 16:28:44 CEST, GaoYi ha scritto:
> Thanks, Alex.
>  How about qemu+tcp? can it be used for live migration without
> additional input procedure. Right now I got little information about it.
>  Any help will be much appreicated.
> Yi

To avoid security you can use TLS for encryption, but I think that for
what are you searching, ssh shared keys are the best choice (and IMHO,
ssh + keys is always the best choice).

--
RaSca
Mia Mamma Usa Linux: Niente č impossibile da capire, se lo spieghi bene!