Re: virsh: migration job: unexpectedly failed

On 06/12/2012 12:48 PM, Patrick Wilbur wrote:

There now is KVM live migration with storage migration, which makes it possible to live migrate without shared storage. Is that what you're trying to do? If so, I might be able to help (I recently got that

You're talking about live block/storage migration, right? if so, shared storage isn't necessary, please refer to the following link:
 http://wiki.qemu.org/Features/LiveBlockMigration

But I'm not sure it has been supported by qemu-kvm rpm on the RHEL, you probably require qemu-kvm-rhev installation.
In addition, could you show your qemu-kvm or qemu-kvm-rhev version and relevant libvirtd.log? thanks.

Alex

working, after having to work out a few tricky preparations).

Pat Wilbur

My website: http://pdub.net
Our book: http://runningxen.com