Re: USB passthrough of all USB-slots to guest

On 05/18/2012 03:16 PM, eGerlach wrote:
* Alex Jia schrieb:

I haven't exactly know your mean, as usual, you need to use 'lsusb' or
'virsh nodedev-list --tree' and 'virsh nodedev-dumpxml XXX' to get usb's
bus+device or vendor+product information.
Alex, I wrote in my first posting:

With qemu it's very easy:

# kvm -usb -usbdevice host:0.* -usbdevice host:1.*  -usbdevice host:2.* -usbdevice host:3.*  ...
Do you know this command in qemu? - A german user starts kvm  with that command and
*any* USB devices that are plugged in *any* USB slot are  automatically connected to
the guest VM. He needn't find out vendor and product id before.

Is such a function present in libvirt?
As far as I know, libvirt hasn't similar function can passthrough of all USB-slots to a guest
without specifying bus+device or vendor+product.
thx
Ekkard