Libvirtd not starting on reboot

Hello everyone,

I have libvirt and qemu/kvm running on ubuntu 11.10 desktop.  Everything is working great when it is on.  The problem is if I reboot, virsh doesn’t see the hypervisor anymore and I can’t manually start libvirtd.  Libvirtd is currently located in /usr/sbin/libvirtd and I originally started it with sudo ./libvirtd –d from that directory.  How do I ensure that libvirtd starts on bootup of the host machine?

Thanks,

Shawn