HDD- and NIC-stats for dom0

Hello,

I wrote a tool to get hdd and nic stats based on bytes read&written. This only works for domU's. If I use same code (virDomainBlockStats) for dom0 there's this error:

"libvir: Linux Stats error : internal error Failed to read any block statistics for domain 0".

Concerning the nic data I use virDomainInterfaceStats. For this I have to define a virtual network interface "vifX.Y". So I can't use this method for dom0.

Anybody know how to collect this data for dom0?

Greetings,
inge85

Ihr WEB.DE Postfach immer dabei: die kostenlose WEB.DE Mail App für iPhone und Android.
https://produkte.web.de/freemail_mobile_startseite/