Memory statistics for DomU's

Hello,

I have a question about memory statistics in libvirt for domU. I want to get read and written bytes of RAM of a domain in the same way as blockstats for read and written bytes on disk. I already read the API, but I didn't get it. I want to graph the RAM utilization of certain virtual machines. Can anybody help me?

Greetings,
inge85

Ihr WEB.DE Postfach immer dabei: die kostenlose WEB.DE Mail App für iPhone und Android.
https://produkte.web.de/freemail_mobile_startseite/