Re: About suspend VM

On 03/05/2012 08:31 AM, Александр Семенов wrote:
> Hello.
> I want to disable function suspend and saving in libvirt. How can i do it?

What do you mean by "disable function"?  Are you trying to recompile
libvirt with these APIs rendered useless?  Are you trying to alter how
the libvirt-guests init script operates so that it does a guest shutdown
instead of a save when the host shuts down?  It's not clear what you are
asking for, so I'm not sure how to answer.

--
Eric Blake   eblake@xxxxxxxxxx    +1-919-301-3266