VM creation using libvirtd for the qemu-KVM hypervisor

Hi,
I have some basic doubt at the VM creation using libvirtd for the qemu-KVM hypervisor .

I need to create a VM which can read the data uart/file and store/send to other VM .. How to create this kind of VM and how to write the data in/out  of the VM ..

I need suggestion to do this .

regards
Bala