Re: Compatibility with Parallels Virtouzo

Yes, vzctl works. But how do I connect to Virtuozzo? Using the openvz driver it doesn't work out of the box:

virsh # connect openvz:///system
error: Failed to connect to the hypervisor
error: no connection driver available for openvz:///system

2011/5/23 Matthias Bolte <matthias.bolte@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
2011/5/23 Andreas Mauf <a.mauf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi,
>
> will libvirt work with the commercial parallels virtuozzo, too? Cause
> the linux version of virtuozzo is based on openvz, which ist supported
> by libvirt.

This depends on whether or not virtuozzo can be controlled via the
vzctl tool, because that's bow libvirt interacts with OpenVZ.

Matthias